Q. What do I do when my child is having problems in the military?
A. Your child must request assistance in writing. The letter should state their specific problem, and include their social security number and the organization they are assigned to. All letters should be addressed to our local office. return to top
Q. How do I get a copy of my separation document (DD214), or military service records?
A. Contact the nearest office and request that a military records request form be mailed to you. Complete the form and return it to that office. The form will be forwarded to the National Personnel Center (NPRC). The NPRC will respond directly to you. return to top